Indoor Cricket NSW – 2022 Official Masters Nominations
Australian Masters Tournament Palmerston, Northern Territory 20th May till 29th May
The NSW Indoor Cricket Committee are currently looking for
“Expressions of Interest” in Coaching Roles for the upcoming
Australian Masters National Championships for 2022.
The Head Coach’s primary focus will be to lead the overall performance and behaviour of the NSW team, with improved individual player performances at the 2022 Australian Masters Tournament.
With demonstrated ability in developing players and teams, within a framework of a team-first and quality culture environment, this position will play a pivotal role in ensuring the development of current and future NSW Indoor Cricket players.
The successful applicants will:
• have a collaborative, innovative and flexible approach in building and developing successful players and teams.
• transfer and communicate a State Coaching philosophy that is aligned to the NSW Indoor Cricket Committee. And pathways.
• monitor player performances and develop a training program in the lead up to the event.
• develop clear goals and objectives for the team and individual player success.
• coaching and/or playing experience in indoor cricket at State or National level (or at a Premier Cricket level or higher in outdoor cricket).
• a minimum Community Coaching Accreditation (Level 1).
Link for course:
If not in place at the time of the appointment, this will need to be met within four (4) months of your appointment.
• Current Driver’s license
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the attached form for the NSW Indoor Cricket Committee’s consideration.
All can be accessed directly via
Or by going to the website: isnsw.org.au
Cricket > Registrations in the menu.
Application close Sunday 28th November 2021.
NSW Indoor Cricket